Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/mobuz/public_html/config.php on line 13
Samsung Z107 Mobile Phone Specs
The Z107 is a 3G UMTS clamshell phone that supports seamless communication across the globe and between GSM/GPRS-based and WCDMA-based network environments. With lightning-fast Internet access, streaming video, video messaging and real-time video telephony, the Z107 moves you into the future of mobile communication.
Call face to face.
The Z107s built-in video camera is set up for real-time video telephony and allows you to give your business calls a personal touch, even when youre on the move.
Stock market figures and news wherever you want.
With the Z107s streaming video feature, you can get the latest news, stock prices and sports results on the bright, 262k colour TFT screen whenever and wherever you want.
The mobile office.
The Z107 allows you to stay linked to your computer, even when youre not in the office. With e-mail client, you can read your e-mails while away and always keep up to date. Personal organizer, calendar, scheduler, to do list, memo book, calculator and alarm clock combined with the Z107's PIMS feature, gives you an overview of your work at any time anywhere.
- UMTS (W-CDMA 2100)
- Dual Band (GSM 900 + 1800MHz)
- Video Telefony
- Video Messaging
- Audio/Video Streaming
- Video Recording / Player
- VGA solution (640 x 480 pixels)
- LED Flash
- Rotating camera lense
- Picture taking mode (normal-/self-/timer-/night-/multishot modus)
- Photo effects
- Photo quality settings (superfine/fine/normal/economy)
Ring Tones & Images
- 64 polphonic ringtones
- Supported sound formats: SMAF, MIDI (SMF), i-melody, AAC, AMR
- Wallpaper + Screensaver
- Supported Image Formats: GIF, AGIF, JPEG, BMP, WBMP, PGN
Messaging / Data transfer
- MMS, SMS (Predictive text input T9)
- GPRS Class 10 (4 Downlinks, 2 Uplinks)
- WAP 2.0
- E-Mail Client (POP3, IMAP4, SMTP)
- vCard, vCalender
Personal Information Management
- To Do List
- Clock / Worldtime
- Alarm (daily/once/weekly)
- Currency converter
- Memo book
- Phonebook (max 1000 entries)
- Closed user groups
- Call forwarding/barring/waiting/holding
- Multy party
- Dialed/missed/received calls
- Call time/costs